About Cigna Login: Cigna is an American worldwide health services organization based in suburban Bloomfield, Connecticut. Its insurance subsidiaries are major providers of medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services. Cigna is a global health service company which works with the employers and other organizations such as governmental and non-governmental organizations, unions and associations. Cigna offers Medicare and Medicaid products and health, life and accident insurance coverages primarily to individuals in the U.S. and selected international markets. In addition to its ongoing operations, Cigna provides access to a global network of local physicians and hospitals.
You can get access to your personal health information through myCigna Login. But, before Login, you have to register yourself. After myCigna Login, you can access the following:
- Can check your health coverage.
- Get claim statuses.
- Find account balances.
- Search for a doctor or hospital.
- Update your address and personal info.
Along with this, you can access much more information related to Cigna plan. Below, we have updated the login procedure in detail. Check out the further details in the below section.
In order to log in, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the browser.
- Visit the official website of myCigna.com.
- There you will find an option – ‘Login to myCigna’.
- Click on that, then you will be redirected to the login page of myCigna.com.
- Now, you need to enter your login credentials i.e. User ID and Password.
- After that, click on ‘LOG IN’ button.
- Now, you can access your information online.
myCigna Login – Forgot Password?
In case if you have forgotten your password, then do not worry as you can reset the password by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Visit the login page of myCigna.
- There you will find a link below the login button, which says ‘Forgot Password’.
- Then you will be taken to a new page.
- Now, you need to enter your User ID, First Name, Last Name and Date of Birth details which you have entered during the Registration process.
- After entering those details, click on ‘Next’ button.
- After that, you need to follow the instructions to request a PIN.
- The PIN will be sent to your email address using which, you can reset your password.
Note: If you still face any trouble resetting your Password, call Customer Service at 855-221-0273.
myCigna – Contact Details
If you have not found what you need or have any additional questions, you can call Cigna at 1.800.997.1654. They will guide you with the required assistance.
We hope that this information is useful to you. If you have any doubts or questions regarding this post you can ask us, through the comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)